Monday, November 4, 2013

Lazy weekend.

 
Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was absolutely, positively, lazy, and I couldn't be happier about it.
 
 
Well, not everyone was lazy. This little girl rolled from her belly to her back, twice, on Friday evening. Once to the left, and once to the right. We've got an ambi-turner my friends!
 
 
As for Doc and I, we enjoyed a little wine, a lot of football, and even more snuggling with our little miss. We welcomed a lazy weekend as we were both feeling the effects of lack of sleep from this past week, and it gave us some time to catch up on it a bit. Things are going to be really busy from now until just after Christmas, with family visits on the horizon, and I say the sooner the better. If my parents have to wait much longer to meet the little miss, they both might spontaneously combust!
 
 
And for some reason, despite the fact that I'm with her, by myself, the majority of the day, five days of the week, I still couldn't get enough snuggle time this weekend. You'd think I'd want a day off but no, Doc and I found ourselves both wanting to hold her and not wanting to give her up to the other one. Looks like neither of us can resist that little face.
 
 
(I'll try to remind myself of that come Wednesday afternoon when I'm counting down the hours before Doc comes home and provides some relief parenting..)
 
 
The expressions she makes crack me up, and I just can't help but wonder what is going on in that little head of hers.
 
 
 I hope she's ready for lots of hugs and kisses though, because my parents will be here this week with no shortage of either for their first grandchild!
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment