Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer haze.

 
 
Following my advice from yesterday, I got out for another walk today, and walked the farthest I've walked in awhile at one time - 5 miles!
 
 
Being that we live on the side of a mountain, and walking in our area is never "a walk in the park," there were definitely plenty of breaks...
 
 
...but I got the mileage in nonetheless.
 
 
My mood this week has probably been the best it's been all through my pregnancy, and I credit getting out and about for that.  
 
{This is how you naturally chill your bottle of wine...}
 
 
And really, how can you be gloomy when you're out walking around the gorgeous French countryside?
 
 {Mont Blanc off in the distance}
 
 
I think everyone in town probably thinks I'm a little crazy...
 
 
...because they see me multiple times a day walking the same route...
 
 
 
...and typically shoving parts of a baguette, cherry tomatoes, or a granola bar in my face...
 
 
...but this baby makes mama hungry.
 
 
They wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
 
 
It's getting warmer again, starting tomorrow, and I'm really hoping I can keep up all this walking. Fingers crossed!
 
 
 A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment