Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Styling the Bump: 32 Weeks.

 
{32 weeks and 5 days}
 
Wow, it's been awhile since I've done a styling the bump post - maybe because all I've been wearing lately is Lululemon and Nike for my walks, as that's all that was comfortable in the stifling heat. Now that temperatures are dropping, I can finally break out some of my fall worthy clothes, including some of my new maternity swag.
 
 
Yep, I finally took the plunge and went over to the ASOS site to check out their maternity line, and I was very impressed. Up until this point I was beginning to think there were no options for my taste, at least options that were affordable, having been previously disappointed with H&M's summer and fall selection. I pretty much fell in love with everything on the ASOS site, and ordered up a few things to (hopefully) carry me through until the end. So far I'm very happy with everything, from cost to sizing.
 
 
Flip flops: Havaianas
Leather jacket: Mike and Chris (old), non-maternity - similar found here
 
Now if the temperatures can just drop enough to where I can break out the beanies, boots and scarves, I'll be the happiest pregger ever.
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment