Thursday, August 15, 2013

Oh what a difference a year makes...

 
 
I can't believe that this time last year I was packing my bags and getting ready to say good-bye to this guy for 3 months. I was busy training for 9 weeks at Bikram Yoga Teacher Training in Los Angeles, riding my bike into Geneva just about everyday, and hiking every chance we could. We were also getting ready to go on a pre-Bikram-teacher-training-moon, where we spent a day hiking on Mont Blanc in Chamonix, followed by a few days relaxing on the Italian Riviera in Varazze, Italy. (And I just realized I never shared that adventure on the blog, with all the hubbub of memorizing dialogue and whatnot, so look for those posts coming up!) And here we are one year later...
 
 
...and I'm 30 weeks and a few days pregnant.
 
 
We knew that this was our next step, but it's so weird to actually be where we planned, a year later.
 
 
And we couldn't be happier.
 
 
It really is cool the things you can accomplish in a year, when you start today. 
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


3 comments: