Thursday, July 4, 2013

Styling the Bump: A Semi-Patriotic 25 weeks.

 
 
Happy 4th of July from SwitzerFrance!
 
 
What are you plans for today? We're having some friends over for a BBQ, and celebrating not only the birthday of the US, but also a belated Canada Day, Higgsdependence Day, and the early birthday of a friend. It's generally a bit of a science-y North American Day Party up in here!
 
 
Dress: Puella, from Anthropologie - another great non-maternity piece that I anticipate will carry me through to the end of my pregnancy
Belt: Skull belt from a little shop in Manahattan Beach, CA
Necklace: It's a silver zombie, given to me by my cousin. One of my most prized pieces of jewelry. Handmade by an artist in Philly I believe...
 
Sorry for the messy background in these shots, but with nesting comes a bit of chaos, as we're moving things back and forth between the nursery and our bedroom.
 
Hope you're off enjoying a hot dog and a beer wherever you're celebrating today!
 
A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment