Saturday, January 21, 2012

One last note on Jungfrau...

 
Under the category of "I can't make this merde up" falls this little gem found in the vending machine at the Wengen train station. Swiss Cannabis Ice Tea, yours for only 2,50 CHF.  
 

Which can be conviently located in the very same vending machine as the "maybe baby" pregnancy tests for 15,00 CHF. One stop shopping for all of your travel needs!

(Sidenote: Swiss Cannabis Ice Tea can also be found at the COOP at the Augustins stop in Carouge, Geneva. Gasp.)

Wanderlust week continues into week 2 folks as Doc and I leave for our Italian Road Trip today. I'm so excited! We're spending tonight in Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre and then heading to Pisa on Sunday. We'll be in Pisa for a few days for Doc for a work thing, so I have some day trips planned, including one back to Cinque Terre, possibly to Lucca, and then to a third yet undetermined location. I'm also hoping that Doc and I can spend a night in Florence because I want to hit up the San Lorenzo street market and have truffle gnocchi at my faovrite restaurant. I should have internet for a good portion of the trip, so I'm planning to stay connected to the blog while we're away, even if it's just to share a few quick pictures from the day.

Duggans, OUT!

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment