Friday, July 29, 2011

1984.


...was the last time my parents were on an airplane. I was 2 years old. Mike Schmidt was still a Phillie, and Ronald Reagan was president of the United States. Well today is a monumental day my friends, as they will be ending their 27 year stint of car-only traveling to make their first visit to us here in France. Not only is this their first time visiting us in the almost 1.5 years that we've lived across the pond, but this is also their first Trans-Atlantic flight to date.


Oh boy. This is gonna get interesting.

I can't wait to see their faces at all the new things that they are going to get to experience in their time here in Europe, such as meeting some of our neighbors...


{New baby billy goats down the street...}


Experiencing the landscape...




And oooh-ing and ahhh-ing at all of the beautiful old homes and their flowers...


Oh yeah, and then there's the market too...

Send those good travel vibes out this way my friends, and see youse on Monday.

A la prochaine friends...
 
Honey

1 comment:

  1. I wish your parents bon voyage and I hope you have a great time together exploring your corner of France.

    ReplyDelete