Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ornament and stocking making...


The night before we left for our Christmas vacay in jolly ole' England, I finished making our stockings, and we painted and hung our ornaments. We only had two colors of paint, red and black, so two themes cames to mind: ninjas and the Phillies (ok there's no black in the Phillies logo, but I think we [read: I] made it work regardless).




I think that a ninja is a suitable first ornament to hang...


[Hey! I made those two stockings!]




All in all we made about 30 ornaments, and with the handful of ornaments that we had purchased at the Thoiry and St. Jean de Gonville's Christmas marches our Chrismukkah tree turned out not too shabby. Between the ornaments, tree stand and stockings, we definitely had a very DIY Chrismukkah!

1 comment: