Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chrismukkah tree stand, oh Chrismukkah tree stand...


Before I get into the festivities that were Sunday, I'd like to address a point of contention:

My husband is kind of crazy.
But it's the good kind of crazy.
Crazy though, nonetheless.


Where I come from, people buy Christmas (and Chrismukkah) tree stands. They are red and green, metal, have 4 screws and a bowl for water so the tree can drink drink drink.


So you can imagine my surprise when my midwest husband told me he'd like to make our Christmukkah tree stand this year.


"That sounds hard," this east coaster responded.
"Meh," was the response I received.
And so with that, it was apparently decided.


Two nights ago Dan came home with a 2x2, a saw, and a bag of nails.


An hour and a half later, we had a Chrismukkah tree stand.


And a standing Chrismukkah tree.


The man never ceases to amaze me.


A la prochain friends...

2 comments: