Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 days, 19 hours, 40 minutes...




Today's Phillies image is not quite an image but a video from Game 4 of the NLCS against the Dodgers. It was cold. We drank beer. We ate Tony Lukes. We waved rally towels in the way they were meant to be waved. We boo-ed the hell outta Manny. And when it looked like all hope was lost to bring the series to 3-1, J-Roll hit a dinger in between right and center, bringing a few home and winning the game. We jumped around so much that my cousin almost pushed me down the stairs. I think my uncle also lost his phone. I wish I could still find the clip on You Tube of the guys over at CSN's reaction to the hit, because Barkann and Bo were like little kids ("THAT'S WINNING THE GAME!") while Dutch remained a stoic (probably trying to figure out if he has enough food rations for the 2012 Apocalypse). It was classic. Just like this game.


Ok I added an image anyways. Me and Caos, and some random dude before the game. Can't wait for another postseason.

No comments:

Post a Comment